Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NEAR WILD HEAVEN..(I'M HALEY)

To night, it's the bachelor party of my husband and my shower. Tim the best friend of my husband, Nathan, odering a stripper. I'm jalous but I guess it's normal. Everybody think that we married very fast. So, I should to think that this night is my shower and it's Brooke that who organize this party. This party will be so killing. After my work day, I went to see Lucas and I asked him to watch Nathan, while his party. I found Tim with my parfum. He is so stupid, he thank that his the Nathan's parfum. For my shower, Brooke rented a limousine. This night started with the champagne and Brooke had the father credit card. The girls, offered me a renewal wardrobe. Brooke had ordering too a stripper. A stripper wanted to do a striptease but I was not the best in this. After this party, I showed at Nathan, that I learned of stripper.

No comments: